Try this amazing Jello recipe.....a must try !
- 1 pkg. (17.3 oz.) frozen puff pastry sheets
- 1-1/4 cups cold half-and-half
- 2 Tbsp. almond-flavored liqueur or 1/2 tsp.almond extract
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O French Vanilla or Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 tsp. hot water
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
THAW pastry at room temperature 20 min. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unfold pastry. Using 2-inch heart shaped cookie cutter, cut each sheet into 12 hearts. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 20 min. or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets; cool completely on wire racks.
Split each heart in half horizontally. POUR half-and-half and liqueur into medium bowl.
Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Refrigerate 10 min.
SPREAD about 1 tablespoon of the pudding mixture onto bottom half of each heart; top with
remaining pastry halves. Stir hot water into powdered sugar to make a thin glaze. Spread on
top of hearts. (If glaze becomes too thick, add more hot water until reaching desired consistency.) Before glaze dries, drizzle chocolate on top to form thin lines. Draw wooden pick through chocolate to make design.... what a nice taste ! The Jello recipe is ready to serve...Enjoy it with friends !