A nice jello recipe to try !
- 1 box orange Jello
- 1/2 lb. miniature marshmallows
- 1 c. crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 c. cottage cheese, drained
- 1/2 c. salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- 1 c. whipping cream, whipped
- 1 box lime Jello
Dissolve orange Jello in 1 pint boiling water. Add marshmallows. Chill until set. Mix pineapple, cottage cheese, salad dressing and whipped cream. Let set until it thickens. Spread over orange Jello. Dissolve lime Jello. Chill. Just before it sets, pour over mixture. Different flavors of Jello may be used. The Jello recipe is ready to serve....nice one !